The holiday season tends to be a time of excess - too much food and drink, too many sweets and too many treats that are bad for everything between your mouth and your waistline. It's now time to shake off the holiday habits and start the new year with some healthy resolutions, courtesy of your local dental office!
My Top Five Dental Resolutions for 2012:
- I will pay more attention to what I put in my mouth - from food, drinks and tobacco to pens that I chew.
- I will brush my teeth at least twice a day for at least 3 minutes each time, no matter how tired or how rushed I am.
- I will floss between my teeth every day to remove the stuff that my toothbrush can't reach.
- I will schedule regular continuing care appointments with my dentist, ensuring a visit at least every 6 months.
- I will check my dental insurance right now to see what it covers for this year. After all, if it pays for me to maintain my good dental health, why shouldn't I take full advantage of it?
Give us a call at 734-425-4530 to schedule your dental visit. There's no better time than the present to start working toward a new year of healthy, bright smiles!
Happy New Year to all our patients, thier families and everyone else!!!